Information regarding taxes paid in 2020 is available online at 2020 TAXES PAID. Tax information for previous years is available by contacting the Tax Collector's Office. If your bills are listed under different first names, you must search under each name separately using just the first initial of each person's first name.
Example: Search by name -
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bill numbers for taxes paid during the calendar year 2020 in most cases will start with 2018 and 2019. The second installment of real estate and personal property taxes and supplement motor vehicle bills for the 2018 Grand List became due January 1, 2020 and the first installment of real estate and personal property taxes and annual motor vehicle bills for the 2019 Grand List became due July 1, 2020.
2020 Tax Payment History Report
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR TAX INFORMATION ONLINE
HELPFUL HINT: PRINT THIS PAGE BEFORE CLICKING LINK BELOW FOR 2020 TAXES PAID
- To search by your name - Enter your last name, leave a space, and enter only the first initial of the person you are inquiring about. You will have to do a separate search for EACH name you are inquiring about. (For example, Smith J Smith A Smith S)
- To search by property location - enter the property number in the first box. Enter the street name only in the second box. (Do not include Road, Avenue, Court, etc.)
- Click on the circle for the "IRS Payment Records for Year 2020" and click Search
- On the right side of the screen, check the box for the accounts you want to view.
- Click on the "View IRS" tab.
- If you want to print the list of accounts, hold down "CTRL" and "P".
- If you want to print the full account information on any or all of the accounts, click on the "i" icon for the account you want to print.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Download PDF".
CLICK HERE for 2020 Taxes Paid
Previous year income tax information can be obtained at the Tax Office only.