2016 income tax information
- To search by your name - Enter your last name, leave a space, and enter the first initial of the person you are inquiring about. You will have to do a separate search for EACH name you are inquiring about. (For example, Smith J Smith A Smith S)
- To search by property location - enter the property number in the first box. Enter the street name only in the second box. (Do not include Road, Avenue, Court, etc.)
- Click on the circle for the "IRS Payment Records for Year 2016" and click Search
- On the right side of the screen, check the box near "IRS". This will bring up a list of all accounts paid in 2016 under the last name and first initial you entered.
- If you want to print the list of accounts, hold down "CTRL" and "P".
- If you want to print the full account information on any or all of the accounts, click on the "i" icon for the account you want to print. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Download PDF".
CLICK HERE for 2016 Taxes Paid
Previous year income tax information can be obtained at the Tax Office only.