The following items will be accepted:
- Motor Oil - 1 gallon containers should be used to transport motor oil
- Metal Bin - washing machines, water heaters, etc.
- Wood Bin - wood pieces (no longer than 3-4 feet)
- Furniture - couches, chairs, rugs, (Please break up larger pieces)
- Car batteries
- Electronic Waste (TV's, computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- Brush will be accepted at the lower level of the Recycling Center.
Leaves may be brought to 50 Roaring Brook Road on Wednesays and Saturdays. Please be sure to empty leaves out of plastic bags.
- IF YOU ARE CONSTRUCTING A NEW HOUSE OR DOING A REMODELING JOB, YOU MUST CONTACT A PRIVATE HAULER TO HANDLE THE RESULTING DEBRIS.
- IF YOU ARE PLANNING A MAJOR CLEANUP OR IF YOU ARE MOVING OUT OF TOWN AND YOU WISH TO DISPOSE OF A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ACCUMULATIVE MEMORABILIA, YOU MUST CALL A PRIVATE CONRACTOR FOR A DUMPSTER.
- CAR AND TRUCK ENGINES MUST BE TAKEN TO A SALVAGE YARD. THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE RECYCLING CENTER.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call the Mayor's Office. For information on the Mayor's Office visit Town Hall.
Thank you for your cooperation in the town's recycling program.